Sunday, October 13, 2013

Kittens inspired by kittens!

Hello cool-cats! 
I hope your weeks are going swimmingly! Monday morning, I received a snapchat from my friend Erin of her holding a tiny kitten. I immediately called her asking if that was her kitten. She proceeded to tell me her friend had found two stray kittens that morning and she was watching them while said friend was in class. She then invited me over to see them. Of course I went! There was two kittens, a boy and a girl. They were two weeks old and had just recently opened their eyes. 
The girl is on the left and the boy on the right. I fell in love with the boy. He was so precious. He was quite the cuddler. When I held him, he fell asleep in my arms. 






So needless to say, my Monday got 1000% better. 
Enjoy the cute kitten photos! 
Meow! 
Makenna


No comments:

Post a Comment