Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22!

Welcome back my lovelies,

This past weekend was my birthday! It was filled with so much, laughter, cake, and sunshine. My roommates welcomed midnight with 22 by T-Swift and it's been magical ever since. On Saturday, my actual birthday, some friends and I went to Lake Claire on campus and played volleyball, spike ball, passed around the frisbee, paddle boarded, stuffed our faces and laid out on the dock. The weather was perfect and it was honestly all so great. I've never done an outdoorsy birthday celebration before and man have I been missing out.

My roommates deserve a whole paragraph of their own for all they have done. Nicole made me some of the most delicious cupcakes I have ever had (think oreo heaven). They all helped so much with getting things together to take to the lake and just going the extra mile in the details to make sure that I had the best birthday ever. Rebecca made a 'pinata cake' that explodes when you cut it. She filled it with easter m&ms because they had turquoise (my favorite) and made the icing the same color.



Sunday was spent with family and two dozen rock shrimp from my favorite restaurant Dixie Crossroads. I went all out getting dolled up for this and (if its not too conceited to say) loved the result! From the polka dot shorts to the chunky necklace and many rings, somehow I feel like it all worked together.




If you Facebooked, Tweeted, texted, drove three hours to see me, or called me, thank you so much. I appreciate everyone who wished me a happy birthday and am so grateful that they took time out of their day to try to make mine a little brighter. Can't wait to see what all this next year holds! 

Wishing you smiles and happiness,
Victoria 


No comments:

Post a Comment