Friday, September 13, 2013

Makenna's musings

Hello pretty pumpkins!
This week has been a tough one, and its only going to get more hectic from this point on. I know I am not the only person who has days like these. So here are some things that have positively impacted my week!

1. For all the Harry Potter fans out there, JK Rowling has announced she is currently writing a screen play to take us back into the Magical world of wizards!

2. I found this article on why cats are a good investment! Who doesn't like adorable pictures of kittens? Meow!

3. My roommate made the best pumpkin bread ever! Fall is coming! The recipe can be found here!

Also found this quote to keep me inspired!

Such a good truth! I hope y'all have a fantastic weekend! Tomorrow is the first home game of the season! Go Noles! Ciao my beautiful butterflies!

Makenna 






No comments:

Post a Comment